We have spent countless hours writing documentation and responding to support requests. As a matter of fact, there are good odds that your issue has already been addressed. Please keep in mind, however, that this plugin is free, and may have limited support. As much as we love supporting add-ons, we love supporting our families even more.
Please do your part first! Here are some great resources you can use to solve the issue you’re facing:
- Read through the User Guide (you’re already here after all)
- Look through and/or search the Devot:ee In support forum
- Check the ExpressionEngine Stack Exchange site to see if your question has already been answered. If your question has not been asked, then go ahead and ask it. There are a lot of knowledgeable people in the EE community that may already know the answer.
If you still cannot find a solution for your issue after doing your part, please get in touch!
- The In issue tracker on bitbucket
- The Devot:ee In support forum
- Email Causing Effect at software at causingeffect.com
Note: Please don’t ask to troubleshoot your issue on Twitter. Twitter is great, but it is not an effective medium for troubleshooting technical issues. ;)