To be kept up-to-date about the latest releases, you can follow us on Twitter
- Added: Logging.
- Support for Assets uploads. Requires Assets 2.4+.
- Added: Configuration documentation page with the available config settings.
- Added: pngquant integration
- Updated: PHP 5.5 is now supported
- Fixed: There was sometimes a problem loading the main CE Lossless class due to a capitalization error in the file name.
- Added: CE Lossless will now losslessly compress images that are uploaded through EE’s native upload methods. This added functionality can be optionally disabled by adding $config['ce_lossless_native_hook_enabled'] = 'no';.
- Added: CE Lossless has a new
smushitdriver, which integrates with Yahoo!’s Smush.it™ technology. The smushit driver doesn’s need to install any binaries via command line, and can therefore be used with virtually all hosts (it just needs to be able to use cURL, which is typically installed and working on most hosts).
- Added: CE Lossless can be disabled from the EE config file via the $config['ce_lossless_disabled'] = 'no'; setting.
- Fix: The add-on should now work as expected on Mac OS X. The ce_lossless_mac_path config item allows the path to the installed binaries to be overridden.
- Added: Changes in file size are now logged to the template debugger.
- Initial release